Ice Skating General Rules
- STAY OFF THE ICE outside of posted open skate hours.
- You must be pre-registered to skate.
- There may be a wait when arrive, dress appropriately and know you will be given time to skate.
- Skate within your comfort zone and be mindful of your time on the rink so everyone can enjoy skating.
- Organized practices and games are not currently allowed
- No food or drink is allowed on the ice at any time.
- Intoxicated individuals will not be permitted on the ice.
- All skaters must be pre-registered with event confirmation in order to be on the ice and for every time they skate.
- Do not walk on the ice with shoes, boots, etc. Salt on your boots and shoes will impact the ice conditions and safety of skaters.
- Prohibited: Tag, pom, racing, "keep away" games, snowball throwing, and any activity that puts others at risk.
Skate At Your Own Risk
- Skate at your own risk and user assumes all risk associated with ice skating on this ice rink.
- Hockey helmets, ski helmets, or bike helmets are HIGHLY recommended for all skaters.
- No games, no pucks, no sticks permitted on the ice.