UConn Rec Virtual Fitness Classes
UConn SHaW Personalized Exercise Programs
If you are looking for guidance on increasing physical activity, physical activity counseling is FREE to ALL students enrolled at the University of Connecticut Storrs Campus, via telehealth. Physical activity can help one’s physical and mental health now, more than ever. No matter if you are commuting, on campus, or at home distance learning this program is available to you. Call Student Health and Wellness (SHaW) today to schedule your appointment, 860-486-2719.
For more information, visit our webpage;
Six Minute Workouts
- Six Minute Workouts
- These three short workout videos will get your heart pumping and give you a full-body workout without a trip to the gym.
- Down Dog
- Down Dog provides a studio-like yoga experience in the comfort of your home. Down Dog will be offered for free until April 1, 2020, and until July 1, 2020 for all students and teachers (K-12 and college) and healthcare workers.
- Fitness Blender
- "Workout videos for every fitness level. Absolutely free."
- Explore the UConn Forest
- With over 579 acres of land and 11.29 miles of trails the Fenton Tract is the largest forested tract that the University of Connecticut owns within walking distance of the Storrs Campus. The Fenton Tract's primary purpose is teaching and research, but it also provides ample recreational access for hikers, bikers, birders, and more. Please enjoy the trail system in a respectful manner.
Campus Tree Touring Guide
Horsebarn Hill Virtual Tour
Green Features Tour
- Green Features Tour - Storrs Campus
- Take a self-guided walking tour or a virtual tour of green features on the Storrs campus!